Wednesday 29 May 2013

Author Interview: M Yero Morris

Do you plan everything or just let the story flow?

I had the story just spilling out of me as a catharsis out of myself. It started as a Why letter to my father... he has not read a word.


Do your characters ever want to take over the story?

well, yes

What is your favourite food?

pizza and anything cheezy


Are you a morning person or a night owl?

night, by much, but life has taken me around the clock a few times over

Where do you dream of travelling to and why?

everywhere and anywhere, just cause. I believe the world has just too many things to be learned from. Still working on the broke/money side of traveling though.

Do distant places feature in your books?

you could say that

Do you listen to music while writing?

yes, can't work without a soundtrack, you can read that on the oscars speech in the back of the book

Could you tell us a bit about your latest release?

I had to tell my own story, which is meant to inspire and help anyone who is in a tough place in life. I was searching for the proverbial pot of gold, and found something much more valuable... the saga is in the book.

What have you learned about writing and publishing since you first started?

well, I was an industrial for 15 years, just got the literarybug sting me recently, so I am stumbling and learning everyday as I go

Is there anything you would do differently?

maybe start earlier, but then again, I wouldn't have a rounded up story to tell

Who, or what, if anything has influenced your writing?

life. If I had to narrow that down a bit, my mother. All others are in my book.

Anything you would say to those just starting out in the craft?

dive right in. Fear is totally worthless. with todays tools, it is up to you and you alone to make your work available beyond your brain.

What are three words that describe you?

hopelessly-idealist/realist happy/loveful creative businessman, that happens to write from time to time.

What's your favourite book or who is your favourite writer?

I have so many. Conan Doyle, Alan Weiss, Woody Allen,Cousteau, DragonLance saga... I've read maybe around and upwards 1000 books. So, yup, no trends. I do drive Amazon suggestions crazy.

List of previous books if any:

just the one, for now Odyssey through Hell, exit push here: X

I am working on a new project which will be a tad bit more business cut but with tons of philosophical and lessons and who knows what else

Any websites/places readers can find you on the web.

http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00BM9EKSG

Twitter @myeromorris

Facebook.com/myeromorris


Odyssey through HELL
Exit, Push here: X
By M Yero Morris

This story is meant to inspire and assist everyone who wants to be helped in finding your way out of Hell; Anyone who is and has been in a tough place in business and in life.


In his quest to find the proverbial Pot of Gold, he found himself a much richer man. This is after all a family owned business story at its core; it includes elements of strategy, innovation, tactics, espionage, family, misery, hope, fear, arrogance, bonding, exile, betrayals, greed, war, inner-peace, life, death, spirituality, happiness, and selfless help.

The author wishing to share with the rest of the world his experience, to help as many people and businesses alike that could be in a situation like the one he went through. His desire is to save what is salvageable, and in the process to continue understanding oneself as a human being.

The book is available from amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment