Sunday 6 July 2014

Book Spotlight: Master May I by Salice Rodgers





Title: Master May I
Author: Salice Rodgers
Genre: Erotic Romance, BDSM

After three years working at the BDSM club Master May I, or MMI to those who frequent it, Lillian is stunned when her Dom suddenly announces that they need time apart. Knowing his reputation as a cold and unfeeling Dom, Lillian expects the worst when she is assigned to “training” with the elusive Brandon, or Master B as he is known at the club.

However, as the two begin working together, Lillian is shocked to discover a side to Master B that she never knew existed. The more time she spends with Master B, the more she finds herself craving to be dominated by his touch.

As Lillian and her new her Master begin to explore their feelings for each other, will they be able to overcome the shadows of their past? And what will happen when Lillian’s former Dom realizes that she is no longer his to control?

Author Bio

Salice Rodgers is a wife and mother of three.  Born and raised in the south, she loves to spend her spare time writing or enjoying the worlds others have created.

Links

www.darkhollowspress.com
     
Author Facebook Page


Excerpt:

“That was amazing my beautiful girl.” I smile and sigh my content. I feel so warm and cared for in his arms, I never want to be anywhere else.

The door opens and Mistress A walks in with papers in hand. She is a beautiful woman, she is wearing a red corset and thong with thigh high black ankle boots and her long brown hair is in a high ponytail.

“I do believe you both have some papers to sign,” she says handing Master B the papers and a pen. He signs his name and hands it to me.  After doing the same I give the papers back to Mistress A.

“Beautiful show by the way. Master L just walked out the doors and I’m shocked there wasn’t a trail of smoke behind him from all the steam that was coming out of his ears.” She laughs and walks out shutting the door behind her.

Master B kisses my forehead.

“Lillian get dressed, there are a few things I want to talk with you about.”

“Yes Master B.” Standing up I put my outfit and shoes back on.

He leads us out the back door and in to his car. The ride back to his place is eerily quiet. I am scared of the things he wants to talk about.

Did I do something wrong? Is he sick of me already?

It shocks me that I am scared. In the short time I have been his sub I have quietly developed feelings and can’t think of calling anyone else Master.

*

When we get to his place he attaches my leash back and leads me upstairs to his room. Pacing the floor he stops before me and sighs.

“You’re awaking feelings in me I have long buried, Luv, and I do not know how to handle it.”

I am shocked and excited that he feels the same way as me. I’m not sure if I want to sing and dance or fall at his feet and beg to be Dominated.

He takes the leash off and lays it on the bed. “It’s been a long day, remove your clothes and shower and then get some rest tonight. You’re sleeping in here.”

“Yes Master B.”

***

No comments:

Post a Comment