Thursday, 1 May 2014
Guest Post/Blog Tour & Giveaway: A Warlock's Dance by Marina Myles
Guest Post by Marina Myles
Ten Things You Don't Know about Marina Myles
1) She grew up in a 200-year-old farmhouse in Pennsylvania.
2) She used to be a hair stylist.
3) She met her husband in a hair salon.
4) On their one year wedding anniversary, she and her husband stayed in a creepy, German castle.
5) She wrote the description of Thorncliff Towers in Beauty and the Wolf when she was in sixth grade.
6) Her first manuscript was a bad western romance that stays hidden under her bed.
7) Her father made an appearance on “Mister Roger’s Neighborhood” as Lady Aberlin’s hairdresser.
8) She named her youngest daughter, Gianna, after seeing the name in magazine.
9) Her three favorite movies are Titanic, Somewhere in Time, and The Phantom of the Opera.
10) She’s been married to her Italian-born husband for twenty years but she still hasn’t learned to speak Italian!
A Cursed Princes Novella
Genre: Historical/Paranormal Romance
Date of Publication: May 1, 2014
Word Count: 17,000
Amazon | BN | iTunes | eKensington
Giselle Swenov is a radiant opera star whose beauty is second only to her voice. That is, until a jealous enchantress strips away her talent and looks, transforms her into a mute and haggard old woman, and forces her to leave the man of her dreams at the altar on their wedding day. Now there’s only one person able to reverse the spell: Giselle’s warlock ex-fiancé, Lucian Ivanu.
But three years have passed, and the ever-dashing Lucian seems to have moved on―he’s inherited a vast fortune, forsaken his scandalous powers, and is even set to marry again. Will he recognize his former flame when she shows up at his engagement party and begs for help? Can she recover the powerful magic ring needed to break the curse before it’s too late? Giselle’s plight has a darker twist as she discovers just how far the enchantress’s grasp reaches…
Although Marina Myles lives under the sunny skies of Arizona, she would reside in a historic manor house in foggy England if she had her way. Her love of books began as soon as she read her first fairy tale, and grew by leaps and bounds when she discovered Nancy Drew/Agatha Christie mysteries and rich, historical romances.
Dreaming of becoming a published author, she wrote her first ‘gothic’ story at age eleven. She went on to study creative writing at Southern Methodist University— where she received degrees in Communications and English Literature. During her time in Dallas, she had the unique experience of being a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.
Now with her loyal Maltese close by, she relishes the hours she gets to escape into worlds filled with tortured heroes, strong heroines, and their fiery—but not easily attained—love affairs. She’s busy being a wife (to her Italian-born husband) and a mother (to her two beautiful daughters), but she is never too busy to hear from her amazing readers.
Represented by Louise Fury of The Bent Agency
Tour wide giveaway
20 Free Downloads – ePub Form only from eKensington website US residents only
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Guest Post by Amber Malloy My TBR List What you read as a teenager is probably not what you read as an adult. When did this chan...